You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Welcome to the WebSurvey Demo
Our demonstration survey showcases standard survey functionalities.
If you have any questions, or would like further information on how we can tailor make a survey to suit your needs, please don't hesitate to contact us:
p: +61 3 9340 9001
Look and Feel
This is one of the default themes for our surveys, and dependent on the type of content your survey has, or what level of branding you require, an individual design can be developed to suit your needs.
The core elements remain though; your company name, the title of your survey and one or more logos at the top of each page.
The landing page of the survey - which you're viewing now - is usually the place where we welcome the respondent and provide instructions.
For some data collection projects it may be useful for your respondents to keep a summary of their responses. Our summary view enables your respondents to view, save or print their completed survey responses. The summary view is available for you to review at the completion of this demo survey.
Respondent Access Options
The landing page is the launching pad into the rest of the survey, and depending on your needs, there are a number of different ways for the respondent to access the survey:
- Open link (No logon required)
- Anyone can access and respond to your survey, this option can also include a "save and return" feature.
- A single username and password for all respondents
- You can control who responds by choosing who to give the login details to, and respondents' complete anonymity is retained.
- Username and password per department
- Similar to the above option, but provides an extra degree of accountability: problems or issues can be tracked to a group.
- Username and password per respondent
- Prevents respondents from completing surveys multiple times, makes it easier to help with specific problems, the survey does not have to be completed in one sitting, and data can be associated with individual respondents.
- Unique link to enter the survey (no username and password)
- This option also prevents multiple responses from one person, makes it easier to help respondents with specific problems and eliminates the need for entering a username and password.
Begin the Demo
To continue on to the demonstration, click the 'Start' button.
Note: If a username and password were required, they would be entered here.